Online Business Ideas For Women
There are so many great online business ideas for women right now. Online business is the hottest thing out there and for good reason. Why leave your home to go to work, or worse yet work at a job you don’t like.
When you work for yourself, the only limits to your online earning potential is the ones you set for yourself. The online marketplace is exploding. By 2021 the online marketplace is expected to grow to 4.9 trillion dollars.
Why not get a piece of that money pie, right? I’ve got some great ideas for side business ideas for ladies. OK, men can do them too, but I’m a woman in business and I love to motivate other aspiring female entrepreneurs.
Sell, Be Or Do
Before we jump into the online business ideas for women, I’d like you to get an idea of what you want to do. Because if you want to be successful in your business you’re gonna need to be OBSESSED with it.
Your online business needs to be your little baby that you love to nurture. You’re going to grow it like it’s your child.
You’ve got to sell something to make money. Do you want to sell physicals products or digital? Do you want to sell information and ideas? Or would you like to be an influencer and create videos? Do you want a service based business where you sell a service?
What is it that you love and you could talk about for hours?
Sure, these can start out as side business ideas for ladies, but if done right you will be making a full-time income in no time.
Our first online business ideas for women is one that is super easy to start. This is a business for ladies with a low investment.
Basically all you need to start is an Internet connection and a dream if you sell something you already have.
Sell something that you enjoy and can make money selling.
Do you want to sell makeup? How about Crystals? Maybe you love weight loss products. What do you love to buy and are currently OBSESSED with?
I spent a lot of years in sales, and I can tell you that if you want to be good at selling something, you have to love what you are selling. If you don’t love what you are selling, people won’t want to buy.
Open a Shopify Site, Etsy Shop, Ebay Store or even sell on Facebook Marketplace! Start your shop on the side and learn as you go. All of the shop sites have free training on how to use and sell on their platform. They know what works, and they want you to be successful because when you make money, they make money!
It’s really easy to get started in one of these online business ideas for women with a minimal investment. You can start by selling what you already have around your house, or you can hit up Alibaba and buy some wholesale products at a steep discounted rate.
The important thing is that you infuse yourself into your product. Make it a special experience for your customers. Think of what type of places you like to buy from and why. Your products are only one piece of your customers experience, you are part of your product.
Selling products is one of those fantastic business ideas for 2020 because people are shopping online more than ever before!
Become An Influencer
One of my favorite online business ideas for women is to become an influencer. If you don’t already know, influencers are people with a large social media following.
Pick your platform and grow your following! It’s definitely achievable. If you pick the right niche, your presence practically grows itself. Of course you have to nurture it, because like I said earlier, your business is your baby.
But some markets are more saturated more than others and you have to find the right one for you. A saturated niche is beauty. But if you want to do beauty, don’t let a saturated niche stop you. You just have to niche down and find your followers.
Once you have the right niche, your followers will find you. An example of a niched down beauty topic would be makeup and skincare for acne. Think about it, if you have skin that is prone to breakouts, wouldn’t you prefer to follow a beauty guru that had the solution to your specific problem? Of course you would!
I have two Instagram accounts that I barely post to, and my followers grow anyway. I have one account that I post to all the time and it doesn’t grow at nearly the rate as the other two. I can (and will) grow those two accounts when I eventually have the time and inclination put in the effort. They were built for experimental purposes…
So choose your niche wisely and you can become an Influencer.
You may be wondering how Influencers get paid. They get paid by sponsorships and sponsored posts. So even if you don’t want to become an “influencer” per se, you may hire one to promote your products!
You may even use your status as an influencer to promote your own products. Think Kylie Jenner. She is the richest of all the women in her family and that is because of her social media influence. You can build an empire as an influencer.
Just because you are not a celebrity does not mean you can not achieve celebrity status as an influencer!
Start A YouTube Channel
YouTube is one of those great business ideas for 2021. YouTube is a fantastic online business idea for women. You can start a channel and talk about whatever it is that you love!
You can cross market your products, services and ideas on your own YouTube channel. People love to watch YouTube and it just gets more popular every year.
There is still a lot of money to be made on YouTube. People used to make more money before with ads, and then YouTube went and changed the program. However, don’t be afraid, YouTube is still one of those great online business ideas for women.
You can check out how much your favorite channel makes just from ads by looking at social blade. Just type in the channel name, select it and you get an estimate of what the channel makes through ads.
Then, if your favorite YouTuber sells some type of product or uses Patreon you know they make a lot more money than what you see on social blade.
There are many ways to make money with YouTube and sponsored videos is one of those ways. Once you have a decent following (some companies prefer larger than others) you can get paid to make a sponsored video.
Lets say you are a beauty YouTuber, and Tarte (my favorite brand btw…) sponsors your video. You will agree to a contract and make a video using the product or products that you have been sponsored for.
Then, you get paid your fee for the video as well as you getting paid by YouTube for ads on your video giving you multiple streams of income.
Just like every other business listed here, some niches are more profitable than others. Do your research and you will find this is a business for ladies with low investment. You can start your channel as a side hustle and grow it into a full time income.
If you love to write, there are tons of online business ideas for women that involve writing.
You can become a freelance writer. You write blog posts for blogs and get paid per post. The better you get at writing, the more work you will get. You can make a full time living as a freelance writer with a very low investment.
To become a freelance writer you will need some writing skills, however if you are teachable you can learn.
If one of your favorite sites has something that says “Write for us” check it out and give it a try! What’s the worst that can happen? They can say no. Big deal, who’s next?
I used to dabble in freelance writing, I found writing gigs on the job board at problogger. The job board is updated daily and you’re bound to find something that interests you.
You can always hone your writing skills, even after you become a freelance writer. The better you write and the more experience you have the better your pay.
There are many sites for freelance writers to find work. The more places you have to look, the more likely you will find a writing assignment that interest you.
MLM Or Multi-Level Marketing
MLM’s are an online business ideas for women that you could start. If you don’t know what a MLM company, it’s one of those companies that get you to sell to your friends and family members.
There are quite a few of the MLM companies that work pretty well. The reason they work well is because they have a great product that almost have a cult following.
Once you get into it you can make some passive income which means you have people working under you and you get a check for their work. MLM Companies sell essential oils, weight loss products, make up, and really anything you can think of!
Start A Podcast
A podcast is one of those interesting online business ideas for women.
Back in the day, only a few chosen people were able to have a radio show. Not anymore!
A podcast is a business for ladies with a low investment. All you need is a computer (or a phone), a microphone (or headphones)and a dream and you can create a podcast.
If you have something to say that you are passionate about, you can create an awesome podcast. People love podcasts, I know I do. Anyone can listen to a podcast while they are driving, exercising or even when they are cooking and cleaning!
The more popular your podcast, the more money you can make. A podcast can be one of those hot online business ideas for women.
There are different ways you can make money with Podcasts such as:
- Sponsored podcasts – A company or person sponsors your podcast and you talk about the company during your podcast!
- Commercials – You can sell commercial ad space on your podcast. You can do this either by a single commercial or a package number of commercials. It’s your podcast so it’s up to you!
- Premium content – you can have a membership podcast that you charge for your premium content. Podcast content that you don’t share with all your free listeners
- Teach others – If you’re really good at Podcasting, you can make money teaching others how to start a podcast
A virtual assistant is one of the hottest online business ideas for women right now. The online marketplace is exploding and business owners need support from virtual assistants!
Some things you may do as a virtual assistant:
- Handle email correspondence for business owners
- Perform customer service tasks
- Perform research for any number of things
- Content creation – content of any kind in any form, such as writing social media posts, or blog posts
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Listing items for sale
- SEO for products
- Editing – with products like Grammarly, editing is a snap! (This is my affiliate link for grammarly’s free tool. It’s no cost to you and I may make a comission)
- Finding loads for truckers – yes really!
- and much more
Social Media Manager
A social media manager is one of the online business ideas for women that is in demand right now. If you love social media this may be the business for you.
As a social media manager you are the voice of the brand on their social media channels.
As a social media manager you will:
- Create a social media strategy for the business
- Grow your clients social media accounts
- Manage and respond to comments
- Create content for social media
- Turn fans into super fans and super fans into raving customers
- and much more
Start A Blog
Online business ideas for women – start a blog. Blogging isn’t always the easiest thing to do but it does have it’s advantages!
Blogging is a great business to start and it has only a minimal investment. You may be wondering “How do bloggers make money?” and let me tell you there are multiple ways. Many bloggers enjoy making six figures per month. The secret? Finding a profitable niche.
Things you can blog about:
- Start a lifestyle blog – this is more vast and you can blog about many things
- Vegan recipe blog
- Eco Friendly Lifestyle Blog
- Beauty Blog
- Dog Training Blog
- Anything you can think of!
Photographer, is one of those multi-dimensional online business ideas for women. When you think of photographer you may think of family portraits and weddings, which are great money makers! However, those businesses are not exactly online businesses.
As a photographer who wants to do business online, you can
- Create and sell stock photos
- Create a stock photo subscription service
- Edit digital photos
- Sell stock photos to brands
- Teach a photography course
- Edit videos for YouTubers
- Sell your photos as art
There are a lot of online business ideas for women here to get you started. That’s the thing about an online business, it opens up so many more opportunities.
The investment is so much lower with these online business ideas for women than any other type of business. You can basically start any of these businesses on a shoe string and upgrade later as you make more money.
Times are changing, they have been for years. The current climate of society has brought everything online.
I like to think of Internet business as uncharted territory. Sure, the Internet has been around for a long time but it’s really just getting started.
The sooner you start with some of these online business ideas for women, the better. There are still plenty of areas of the Internet that are untapped.
How awesome is it that there is business for ladies with low investment?
Be the master of your own destiny and the empress of your own empire.
Which of the online business ideas for women did you like the best? Let me tell you a secret, whichever one lights you up and gets you really excited is a great one to choose.
Pin This For Later
Success affirmations can be a phenomenal catalyst to success. Not only do positive daily affirmations have the power to change your life, but they just feel good to say.
When you repeatedly speak positive affirmations they tend to happen quickly, because they change your belief system. All words have power. Why not use them for something positive and transform your future with positive daily affirmations?
Anything that you continually say becomes a part of you. Your words have the ability to manifest your desires. It’s much easier to manifest when you believe that your manifestations can come to pass. Speaking positive affirmations trains your mind to believe what you are saying is true.
When you believe what you are saying is true, your mindset begins to shift on the subconscious level. Speaking positive affirmations for success and wealth will help you escape your limited belief system. Limiting beliefs are hard to shake without continually speaking positive affirmations for success.
Powerful Affirmations For Fame & Wealth
Fame and celebrity are two different things. Fame is when you are notable and talked about for your achievements. Who wouldn’t like to leave a positive mark in their career or achievements?
Celebrity is something you achieve when you are famous. This could be from a reality show, a movie star or someone from a YouTube video that went viral of a cat that did something funny. You can achieve fame without being a celebrity.
You can speak affirmations for fame. What is it that you would like to be famous for? Speak a positive affirmations such as “I play my songs to sold out concert venues.” Take your dream, and read your affirmations for fame every single day.
You can speak affirmations to become famous. Energy flows where attention goes. If you put your attention on speaking affirmations for fame, you can become famous.
Affirmations are such a powerful tool. If you set your mind on something and you believe it, you can do anything.
When you start to believe in your affirmations for fame or any other type of affirmation, your mind starts to design a roadmap to achieve that dream. Affirmations are that powerful. Oprah Winfrey, the richest Black woman in the world today used the power of affirmations for fame and success. Oprah knew that if she was going to achieve her gigantic dreams she would have to harness affirmations for success and prosperity.
Oprah isn’t the only celebrity to harness the power of success affirmations, most rich and famous people have done the exact same thing. Why not you?
Will you use affirmations to become famous?
How To Use Success Affirmations
The best way to use success affirmations is to write a list and speak the success affirmations daily. Find the best most accurate positive affirmations for success and wealth. I like to put my hand on my heart when I say them.
Putting your hand on your heart when you speak your success affirmations helps you feel it on a deeper level.
The more you read your success affirmations list the faster they will come true. If you can read powerful daily affirmations every single day, you can accelerate your success mindset.
I created a beautiful printable PDF Success Affirmations List to help you become more successful, that you can access at the end of this blog post.
Perhaps all of the positive affirmations for fame, success and wealth on the list will speak to you. If that is the case read them all! If you would like to instead pick and choose affirmations you can do that too. There are 30 affirmations on the list so you can read a different one each day.
You can pick one affirmation for fame, success or wealth each day and read it throughout the day.
If you want to create your own list of positive affirmations, I highly recommend you do that too!
When you read a success affirmations list, you will begin to strongly believe that they are true.
The more you recite your positive affirmations for success and wealth the more you will begin to think and act more successful, that’s just how it works.
You can hang your success affirmations where you can see them because if you see them you will use them more often! Frame your success affirmations list and hang it on your wall. You can place your affirmations for fame on your desk or hang them on your bathroom mirror.
You could even print your success affirmations list and place it in your planner.
You can place your powerful daily affirmations wherever is most convenient to you!
The more places you put your success affirmations, the more likely you will be to say them. The more you say your powerful daily affirmations, the faster they will come true!
Use Powerful Daily Affirmations To Achieve Goals
You can use your powerful daily affirmations to achieve your goals. Goal setting is a wonderful strategy to help you achieve all of your hopes and dreams. You can use these 7 Awesome Goal Setting Strategies To Dominate Your Goals.
When you have huge dreams and desires, pairing your positive affirmations for fame, success and wealth with your goal setting strategy is pure GOLD. All success begins with a plan. Written goals +powerful daily affirmations = success.
You can use success affirmations to keep your goals on track.
In advertising there is something called TOMA, which is an acronym for top of mind awareness. You can hear a few notes of music and instantly think of the brand. That’s top of mind awareness. Why not have that top of mind awareness for your own personal brand that is your life?
The way that TOMA works is that you are shown images, sounds and words so often that even a short sound such as a note or two of music makes you think of the brand. Corporations are brainwashing us, why not wash our brains for ourselves with positive affirmations for fame success and wealth?
Corporations spend billions of dollars for that real estate of our minds, we can use those same techniques to achieve our own big goals. We can listen to success affirmations, read affirmations for success and wealth and create vision boards to see our affirmations and goals come to life. We can use the same concept as the big corporations but with a much different and positive self-serving result.
Writing Positive Affirmations VS Speaking Positive Affirmations
Write Your Positive Affirmations
If you have your positive affirmations but don’t remember to say them, what good are they?
Not only can you read your daily positive affirmations, but you can next level your power by writing them.
Writing your positive affirmations for success and wealth in your own handwriting will help you get them in your brain. Reading your positive affirmations gets them into your heart. When you do both reading and writing your daily affirmations, you imprint them on your very being.
The more ways you can get your success affirmations into your mind, heart and soul the better!
Writing is your second layer of success. I’m a huge advocate for writing your way to success. You can use these 179 Self-Discovery Journal Prompts To Unlock Your Purpose for complete clarity of your hopes, dreams and aspirations.
So to really nail down your positive affirmations for success and wealth you can read them, write them and speak those daily affirmations!
Success Affirmations List
This is my favorite success affirmations list. Each time you read it, if you read it out loud it will do wonders for your success mindset.
Here are 30 positive affirmations for fame, success and wealth:
- I am a money magnet for myself and others.
- I am great at managing money, I rule it and it does not rule me.
- Success comes easily for me.
- I am worthy of love, success, wealth and fame.
- I am free to change my goals that no longer serve me.
- I plan out my goals in order to achieve them quickly.
- My income increases each and every month.
- My instincts are strong and place me on the path to success.
- I no longer self-sabotage.
- I love to invest in my future because I am worth it.
- Fear does not rule me and I am not afraid to dream BIG.
- I make healthy choices each day.
- I am confident in myself and in my abilities.
- I am not afraid to start right where I am today.
- I can dream it and I can achieve it.
- I can do what it takes to get the job done quickly and easily.
- My days are filled with inspiration and love.
- I can easily do anything that I set my mind to.
- Anything I touch is better after I put my hand to it.
- I am grateful for all that I have already achieved.
- Everything that I need to succeed is already within me.
- No one else gets to decide how I feel, only me.
- I focus daily on my goals so that I can achieve them.
- I am a creative human being.
- My body is the perfect weight for me.
- My instinct guides me on which opportunities that I am to pursue and those that are best left to someone else.
- I have confidence and courage that I am a successful human being.
- There is only one me and I have a unique place in this world.
- I am growing each day to be the best version of myself.
- My life is filled with love and appreciation.
Powerful Daily Affirmations – Reminders
Set reminders on your phone to pop up throughout your day. This trick will help you remember to speak your success affirmations and keep them at the forefront of your mind.
A post-it on your mirror with your favorite affirmation is also a great reminder to give your powerful daily affirmations the attention they deserve. You can also print out my success affirmations list PDF available at the bottom of this blog post.
You can write your positive affirmations for success and wealth in your planner like an appointment to remember to speak and read them every day.
What creative ideas can you think of to help you remember to speak your powerful daily affirmations? Where are places you can put your success affirmations list to remind yourself to speak them daily?
You Are Unique
You are a unique human being, because of this so are your powerful daily affirmations!
Because you are unique, so are your needs and positive affirmations for success and wealth.
Don’t be afraid to add your own powerful affirmations to the success affirmations list.
In fact, in order to be the most successful for YOU add tailored fit positive affirmations for success and wealth for you to the list. You can use the entire back side of the success affirmations list to write down any other powerful daily affirmations that you would like to use.
So there you have it, 30 Success Affirmations you can use to skyrocket your success.
Don’t forget to download your affirmations and speak them daily so you can fast track your success.
Let me know in the comments which are your favorite affirmations and why. I’d love to hear from you.
Self discovery journal prompts are a hot way to learn who you are and what to do to live your best life. You know, the life you are always dreaming about.
Self Discovery Journal Prompts
I get it, you’ve got these enormous dreams and you want to get from Point A – where you are now, to Point B – where you want to be. The best way to figure out how to get where you want to go, is to figure out exactly who you are and where you want to be.
The truth is, you’ve got a purpose, and your purpose is where all your expectations are exceeded. However, the hardest part can be finding out who you are deep down inside and where exactly it is that you want to be.
Lucky for us, I’ve got some juicy self discovery journal prompts that are going to help you get to know the real you, and put you on the path to where you don’t merely survive, but thrive! If you work through all of them in order over the next few months, at the end you will have a great idea of who you are and exactly what you want to do with your life!
Work through one or a few each day and keep all of your self discovery journal prompts in one place. By keeping them in one place or journal, you can refer back to them and see exactly who you are right now and who you can be in the future.
Table of Contents
Find Your Purpose
Have you been trying to find out what your purpose in life is? Finding your purpose is where true happiness lies. It’s what makes you, well, you! When you find your purpose and live by it, everything falls into place.
Even though your purpose may be hiding right under your nose, you may not realize just yet what it is. Your purpose can hide in plain sight, so lets start with some self discovery journal prompts to find your purpose.
“What really lights me up and fulfills me on almost every level?”
- What in life is most important to me?
- When was the last time I felt really fulfilled? What did I do?
- If I could do one thing all day, what would it be?
- When I was a child, what was my favorite thing to do and what do I do today that relates to it?
- How do I work best? With my hands, with my mind or do I need a mix of both?
- What creative thing do I do that is my absolute favorite thing about me?
- Who do I like to work with the best? Is it adults or children? In what type of setting? A learning environment, hands on, or hands off?
- What are my favorite hobbies?
- What advice do people always come to me for? (You may not remember right now, but you can keep a running log of all the requests people make of you and refer back to it later.)
- Make a list of five skills I would enjoy learning.
- What are three of my favorite books and what if anything do they have in common?
- What is something quirky about me that no one else does?
- What is one boring fact about me?
You ideal career self discovery journal prompts will help you figure out exactly what it is that you want to do with your life. The average person works 40 hours a week and that translates to 2,080 hours a year!
That’s a big chunk of your life, why not spend that time being passionate about what you are doing?
“When I close my eyes and see myself as being successful in my life what do I see?”
Take your time as you work through this section of self discovery journal prompts, include the answers to all of these questions (and more if they come to you) when you use this deep journal prompt:
- Am I working for someone else? If yes, what is my ideal job function? If No, move on to the next prompt.
- Do I work for myself? What are the day to day duties I would love to get paid for in my business?
- Do I work in an office or out in the field? What does it look like?
- Close your eyes and write what you see when you are at work? Down to the very last detail, the clothes you are wearing and the color of the room.
- How much do you get paid? How are you paid? Is it monthly, bi-monthly, weekly?
- How does the money come to you? Do you make passive income, sell products, royalties and or a paycheck?
- What are your multiple streams of income from your career?
- What does you workspace look like? How is it decorated? What colors are part of your environment?
- Do you work alone, or are there other people with you?
- What is the atmosphere like in my ideal workplace?
- How do you help people with your work?
- Do you feel passionate about what you do and are you fulfilled? How and why?
- How many hours a week would you like to work?
- If money was no object, what would your ideal job be and why?
Master Your Money
They say money can’t buy happiness, but it sure can make your life much easier. Money isn’t evil, money is energy. It is an energy that amplifies who you already are. So if you are a good person, you can do more good things with money!
There is a reason money is our third section of self discovery journal prompts, it’s because it’s important. “How do I feel about money?”
When you work through the money self discovery journal prompts take your time to answer all of the questions that come up about money.
You may have some questions you didn’t even know that you had when you use these personal growth journal prompts about money:
- How much money do I need to make each month to cover my bills?
- Do I make enough money now for all of my needs?
- What do I desire that I haven’t been able to buy?
- How much money per month would I like to make and why? Dream big, there is no limit.
- Ideally, where does my money come from? This can be your dream, it doesn’t have to be rooted in reality. Dreams can and often come true!
- What mistakes have I made with money in the past? Write and number each mistake you can think of.
- How will I not make that mistake again? Use the numbered mistakes you just wrote!
- Have I forgiven myself for my money mistakes? If not, why?
- What are 5 different ways I could make some extra money? Bold and creative ideas are welcome!
- What are some ways that other people are making big money?
- What gets me excited about money?
- If I had an excess of money, who would I enjoy spending it on and how would I do it?
- What is one big upgrade that I would like to make and why?
- Where is an area that I could curb my spending that doesn’t serve me?
- Name one place you are “leaking money” that you could fix. I.E subscriptions you don’t use, service fees you could avoid, etc.
Location Location Location
Location means everything. You could live in one place that does not make you happy. You can move to another and fit right in and live your best life. Where you live matters. Not all places are created equal. Some people thrive by the waters, while others in the mountains or the city. Finding your ideal location will turn you from a fish out of water to one that swims down stream.
When digging around for your perfect location, you do not need to think inside the box. You can make a life you live that is different than what other people do. For example, I live in an RV full time. My location changes throughout the year, that works for me. It’s what I love to do and where I want to be. You may want something similar. You may want to live one place but travel a lot for work.
Your location can be as unique as you are. There is nothing wrong with sailing around the world or staying in your little cabin in the woods. What works for some people, may not work for you.
These are other deep journal prompts to not only find out who you are, but where you belong.
“Where do I belong?” Self discovery journal prompts:
- If I had a magic wand and I could wave it to be anywhere right now, where would I be?
- Where is one place that I always want to go and why?
- What place have I always said that I wished that I lived?
- Do I like to stay in one place or do I prefer to travel?
- Where was I when I had my best day ever?
- As a child, where were my favorite places to go?
- Do I love the hustle and bustle or am I more of a quiet person who loves to be one with nature?
- What are my favorite things about the city?
- What type of weather do I like to feel your best? Hot? Warm? Cold? Dry? Humid? Rainy?
- Do I like to spend a lot of time outdoors or do I prefer to be inside?
- Do I want a big home for lots of family, or do I prefer small intimate spaces?
- Where is one place that I have always wanted to go but have never gone, and what attracts me to that place?
- Where did I go on my favorite trip ever?
- Do I love the location I am in now, why or why not?
- What is the most frustrating thing about where I live right now?
- What is the best thing about where I live right now?
- What is one more location specific self discovery journal prompt I would like to ask myself? Dig deep, close your eyes and write down the first words that come into your mind.
Using self-discovery journal prompts is a great way to achieve your goals! Use this personal growth journal prompts to keep your goals very specific, such as SMART PLAN Goals.
Journaling is perfect for setting SMART PLAN Goals. SMART = Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic and Time Bound PLAN = Paper (on paper), List, Ahead (problems that may arise ahead), Now (what can you implement now?)
SMART PLAN Goals – Self Discovery Journal Prompts:
- What is my number one goal?
- What is one small action I can take today to get one step closer to my goal?
- When I achieve my goal, how will I feel? How will it look?
- Describe 10 steps I could take to reach my goal.
- Pick a goal and then work backward to go from where you want to be to where you are now. Pretend you are future you who achieved the goal and list the steps you took from future you to present you, now.
- What are three things stopping me from achieving my goal?
- How can I overcome one of those three things that I listed above?
- What is a short term goal I could accomplish quickly and how?
- How much money would I like to be making in 5 years? What steps did I take to get there?
- Write a letter to yourself as if you achieved one of your big goals and give yourself advice on how to accomplish it.
- List 7 things you can do over the next year that you would like to implement to improve and upgrade your life.
- Create a time frame to implement the above seven things, space it out and place the dates in your calendar or planner.
- What reminders can I set in my phone to pop up and give me encouragement while I am reaching for my goals? *Write at least three of them and when you are finished, go schedule them. For example, “I’m so proud of you for saving X amount of money!” This will anchor you to your goals and help you achieve them quicker!
When you obsess over something, it’s a big clue into your personality. Do you love working out and obsess over yoga? Or perhaps you are constantly searching Pinterest for vegan chocolate recipes. An obsession is something you do all the time.
Our obsessions are part of our DNA. The reason we click on to some things and can’t let them go is because that is where our success lies. Obsession is critical for success.
Self discovery journal prompts to harness your obsessions:
- What thoughts get you too excited to sleep and keep you up at night?
- Name 3 business ideas that you have had over the last ten years, and how are they all connected?
- What is the first thing I want to do (not what you have to do but what you want to do) every morning when I wake up?
- What is your favorite color? What is the meaning of that color?
- How does my favorite color relate to my personality? What are the similarities?
- What do people always interrupt me from doing and how does that make me feel?
- What is it you can do that makes you forget about eating?
- What do you do that you lose track of time? Explain what you were doing, and how you felt the last time that happened?
- What is a positive side to one of my obsessions?
- What is a negative aspect to one of my obsessions?
- If my obsession was a job, what would it be and why?
- Name a specific time and the way that one of my obsessions led to me to do something creative.
The best way to discover who you are is to be happy. When you are happy you are more of yourself. These happiness self discovery journal prompts will invite more happiness into your life so you can be more you. Gratitude is one of the best ways to be more happy. The best way to be successful in life is to be happy where you are in the present moment.
Self discovery journal prompts for happiness:
- When was the happiest time in my life and why?
- What or who always makes me laugh?
- What is my favorite thing to do on my day off?
- Where is a place that when I think about it makes me smile? Describe it in great detail.
- Write a one sentence happiness mantra, and then write it ten times. For example, “When I smile the whole room smiles with me.”
- Who is the happiest person I know and why do I think they are so happy?
- What are three things that I am grateful for?
- Who are two people that I am most grateful for?
- If I were an animal, which one would I be, and what are our similarities?
- The most fun thing I ever did was….
- What is the funniest thing I ever saw an animal do?
- If I were granted three wishes, what would they be?
- When was a specific time that I felt loved or appreciated?
- What are some of the lyrics to one my favorite songs?
- What would make me happy, right here and right now?
Our happiness and success in life has a lot to do with the relationships we keep. They say that we are the sum of the five people we spend the most time with, and I can say I believe that is the truth. We see it all the time, people damaging their futures by getting carried away with drugs or alcohol.
Now if those same people would have had friends that were successful, would they be farther ahead in life? Possibly. Possibly is a good enough of an answer to keep your relationships positive.
Personal development journal prompts for relationships:
- Who makes me feel better after I’ve spent time with them, and exactly what emotion do I feel?
- Who stresses me each time I talk to them?
- If I could have one type of friend, what kind of person would they be and why?
- What are three qualities I admire most in my spouse/partner/friend/family member?
- What was the last nice thing I did for someone and who was it?
- What was the last nice thing someone did for me and who was it?
- Who motivates me and why?
- Who do I need to forgive?
- What is one step I can take to forgive someone today? (This one is uncomfortable, but it’s OK, you can do this.)
- How do I feel about my current relationship status?
- What do I need to feel loved?
- Who can I go to for help when I need it?
- Who comes to me for help?
- What is my favorite thing about myself?
- What was the greatest gift that I ever received and who gave it to me?
- Who makes me the best version of myself?
- Who brings out the worst in me and how can I change that?
Your health is your wealth! What good is it to be rich and successful and never have the health to enjoy it? These self reflection journal prompts will help you keep your health at the forefront of your mind.
Self discovery journal prompts for health:
- What is my favorite healthy food and how do I feel after I eat it?
- When is my ideal bedtime?
- How do I feel when I don’t get enough rest?
- What is my favorite exercise to perform?
- What is one thing I can do right now to improve my health?
- Where is my favorite place to take a walk?
- What have I eaten and drank today?
- What are my fitness and food goals for next week?
- What can I do to pamper myself today?
- Write a detailed morning routine for hygiene.
- Write a detailed bed time routine for hygiene.
- What area of my home can I organize to feel more at peace?
- I am awesome because…
- What is one thing I can I do to help me be more healthy?
- Name one unhealthy product you can cut out of your life for a week and report back how it made you feel in seven days.
- What is my favorite activity for stress release? Set an appointment in your planner to do it within the next month!
- What is something my doctor would like me to do that is good for me?
The secret to your life’s purpose is hidden in your daily routines. By having sleek routines your day can run more smoothly resulting in less stress. Win/win right?
Self discovery journal prompts for routines:
- What is the first thing I would like to do every morning when I get out of bed?
- What is a product I can buy for myself to upgrade my hygiene?
- What is my favorite thing to do before bed?
- If I had an extra hour to myself each day I would…
- What is one thing that is disorganized about my morning routine?
- What can I add to my evening routine to help me sleep better?
- What do I like to do every single day?
- What makes me feel productive?
- What makes me feel unproductive?
- What is one thing I could get ready at night to help me have an easier morning?
- Without fail I always…
- What music do I like to listen to when I clean?
- What is one task I could delegate to someone else to lighten my load?
- What is one task I could take from someone in my household to lighten their load?
- Who could use a few encouraging words from me?
- What is something I do each day that is unique to me?
- What is something I do each day that I find extremely boring, and how can I switch that up to not be so boring?
- What are some words of encouragement that I can write down, to read every morning to make me smile?
What makes you isn’t just about what you like, it’s also about what you dislike. When you journal your dislikes you can figure out exactly what you don’t want, making more room for what you do want!
Self discovery journal prompts for my dislikes:
- What is my biggest pet peeve?
- Who annoys me the most that I love despite how much they annoy me?
- What sound is like fingernails on a blackboard to me?
- What types of foods do I not enjoy?
- What kind of music do I not like?
- Where is a place that I do not enjoy going? How can I flip that and make it better?
- What type of odors get on my nerves?
- Name a movie you couldn’t stand.
- What is the pattern between all of these things?
- What part of my job or career can I not stand?
The reason I saved the Business Ideas self discovery journal prompts for last is because now that you’ve done all of this work, you can look back through your journal and really get to know yourself. You can take the genius that is you and start your very own passion driven business. When you have a career that you love, you will never “work” a day in your life.
Self discovery journal prompts for business:
- Would I prefer to work in a brick and mortar business or online and why?
- What is a business idea that I am always talking about?
- What business do I most admire and why?
- Do I travel for my dream business or stay in one place most of the time?
- Who do I work with?
- Would I rather provide a service, teach or inspire?
- What is the number one thing I need to learn before I start a business?
- How can I help people?
- Would I rather start a YouTube channel, a blog or a podcast and why?
- What is my career background?
- When I was little, what did I want to be when I grew up?
- What is something that comes very easy to me?
- What do I enjoy doing for long periods of time?
- Do I like to interact with people or be alone most of the time?
- Do I want to be an entrepreneur or an employee and why?
- What makes me feel satisfaction?
- What is something that I could create right now, without fear of failing? Create it! Who cares if it fails, you can chalk it up to a learning experience.
- The only shots you regret are the ones you don’t take. What is one shot I took that failed?
Pin This For Later
My Daily Top 5
With Plan Blog Repeat's Productivity Tools - My Daily Top 5 will not only be your top 5 to do's but your Top 5 success Habits you can follow every day.
How Do Bloggers Make Money?
Today, there is a startling amount of money to be made online from blogging and I’m here to answer that question “How do bloggers make money?”.
Bloggers make money with affiliate marketing. How do bloggers make money with affiliate marketing? In case you didn’t know affiliate marketing is selling other people’s products for a commission.
Affiliate marketing is so great because you don’t need any product inventory, you don’t have to do any of the work, you just talk about other people’s products and get paid when someone buys.
I broke down what affiliate marketing is into the simplest of terms. So to be really successful like Michelle Schroeder Gardener who made over $150,000 in March in affiliate marketing you will need to study.
I don’t believe Michelle has made less than $50,000 a month in affiliate income in years.
If you want to learn how to be a paid blogger, Michelle’s affiliate marketing method you can check out her course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.
I took her course and it’s packed with valuable information. I’ve been making affiliate money ever since.
How do bloggers make money with sponsored posts?
Sponsored posts are when a company asks you to write about a product and you get paid for it. That’s how bloggers make money with sponsored posts.
The key to a sponsored post is to write about a product you believe in and benefit your readers in some way.
You cannot be fake and write about something that is garbage and not a good product.
There are different ways bloggers can do sponsored posts, they can go through a company directly or through an influencers network.
An influencers network is a network that matches a blogger or influencer with sponsorship opportunities.
Bloggers make money with influencer networks such as Tapinfluence.
How do bloggers make money with influencer networks?
As a blogger, you sign up for the network, connect your blog and networks, and the influencer network will let you know know how much they will pay for sponsored posts, tweets, Instagram posts, or any other social media platform.
The larger your reach as a blogger and influencer, the more you get paid.
If a blogger contacts a company directly he cuts out the middle man. By checking what you are worth on an influencer network like Tapinfluence, you can get an idea of what to charge when you contact companies directly.
*Hint* That amount you charge should be higher than what you are worth on the influencer network because you are cutting out the middle man and his cut.
Product Reviews and Giveaways
How do bloggers make money doing product reviews? Bloggers make money doing product reviews by either getting paid to do the review or in exchange for the product itself.
When I did product reviews, I would often ask for an extra product to do a giveaway. I wanted to benefit my readers as much as possible. I often was given very expensive products to review and I was happy to do a review and a give away without compensation.
I always made sure the product always directly related to my niche and was something I really wanted to own.
I could also receive compensation for doing a product review, but that is basically a sponsored post.
Some of the company’s products I would review were just starting out so I felt the price of the product and by allowing me to have a second product have a give away was sufficient.
That’s the beauty of being a blogger, you set your rates, you do what you feel is best for your blog and business. That’s how bloggers can make money doing product reviews and giveaways.
Bloggers don’t want to damage their reputations so they like to keep those product reviews honest. Product reviews and giveaways are great ways for bloggers to build their readership. More readers = more money in other areas like affiliate marketing.
If a blogger has a giveaway and does a product review, they can also be an affiliate for that product, and make money that way too, win/win right?
Bloggers can make money by charging for premium content. They can have a membership site where they only give their best content for a monthly fee.
Premium content is a great way for bloggers to make money while adding value to their readers.
This type of setup is great for bloggers who are in any type of educational niche.
They create highly valuable content that they charge extra for. Any type of niche can have premium content as long as it adds value for their readers.
How do bloggers make money charging for premium content?
Bloggers can turn that premium content into a complete subscription site. They don’t have to have much free content at all. It’s a great way for bloggers to make money.
Let’s say a blogger has 2000 members for their premium content subscription, and they charge $25 per month per member. That’s $50,000 a month. Not bad right? Not bad at all. Kind of makes you want to quit your day job huh?
How do bloggers make money with tip jars?
People tip for coffee, why not tip a blogger? Bloggers can create a tip jar with PayPal and make a couple of bucks.
Depending on how many visitors their blog gets, how generous the readers are, and how good they are at soliciting tips, a blogger could make a lot of tips.
How do bloggers make money with Patreon? Patreon is a crowdfunding platform. It’s similar to a subscription for premium content, but it’s more balanced between free and premium content.
Bloggers create extra content and content upgrades for their fans through Patreon. Patreon has different pricing tiers you can offer your readers or fans, with a model of the more they pay the more they get!
Patreon isn’t just limited to bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers and any other kind of content creator can make money with Patreon.
Bloggers Make Money With Services
How do bloggers make money with services?
Some bloggers can make money by charging for consulting and coaching. Being a life coach sounded like some crazy far-out thing just a few years ago but today many successful people use and employ a life coach.
There are many bloggers making great money charging for services.
Sure you can make money from consulting and coaching but it’s not passive income. This means you have to actually show up to do the work and get paid.
You can’t “set it and forget it” like other ways bloggers make money. But consulting and services are still a great money-making option for many bloggers.
I know of coaches who charge upwards of $60,000 a year to each client for coaching. With that kind of price tag, their students get awesome results!
That’s how bloggers make money with services.
- Design – such as a logo or web design. Perhaps even a blog banner or an ad
- Coaching – any type, weight loss, success coaching, you name it, there is a coach for that
- Consultations – A blogger can be a consultant for any niche. Starting a blog, branding, SEO, site design, etc.
- These are just a few services a blogger can make money doing, you can’t even count the many ways how bloggers can make money with services!
Services can be a great way for bloggers to make money. Especially if they hire out the service part of the blog. A blogger can hire someone else to do the service they are charging for.
Hiring a virtual assistant for their tasks and services is a great business model for bloggers. Blogging is a business, so hiring out tasks comes with the territory freeing bloggers to be able to make more money.
That’s how bloggers make money with services.
Bloggers Make Money With Courses
How do bloggers make money? Bloggers make money with courses. The beauty of online courses is that you can create and sell your own courses or you even can sell someone else’s course as an affiliate!
Courses are a great way for bloggers to make money! If there is a subject that a blogger is an authority in, that’s a perfect course for them to teach others.
If creating a course isn’t your jam, don’t give up on the idea just sell someone else’s course. I have no desire to create my own affiliate marketing course, but I do have my own course!
I believe that Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing is a valuable course. Because I believe it in so much I promote it myself as an affiliate.
Having already taken the course I have gotten and I still continue to get results.
Because I believe in my affiliate courses, it’s easy and natural for me to promote them.
To be an affiliate of Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing makes more sense to me than creating my own affiliate course to sell.
You can start out selling other people’s courses as a blogger and then eventually sell your own too!
Ad Networks for Blogging Income
How do bloggers make money with ad networks? This revenue stream can be tricky to do well.
Don’t get too carried away with ads or it will completely destroy your site. On the blog Making Sense Of Cents Michelle Made $3092 on display advertising last month. Times that by 12 and you have $37,104 and that’s not too shabby.
She keeps her ads minimal so they are not too distracting. I referenced this particular site because not only is she is one of my favorite bloggers but she has one of the few sites that the display advertising doesn’t make me click away.
I may in the future do display advertising, but for now, I prefer to keep my site free from advertising.
Bloggers with a very high number of page views can make ad network advertising lucrative. If you don’t get traffic and no one clicks on your ads, you don’t get paid.
With ad networks, you are paid a fixed price per click and you don’t control what ads appear on your site.
Making Money From Selling Ad Space
How do bloggers make money selling ad space?
Selling ad space is a great way for bloggers to make money. Unlike with ad networks, you can control exactly what ads appear on your site.
You can control what the ads look like in your ad space. You control how long they will be there and how much you will charge for that ad space.
Selling ad space is like having a little billboard on your site. I used to do this type of advertising on one of my blogs and it worked out great.
I made sure that the advertising was useful to my readers and not annoying. It was a win/win situation for sure.
Bloggers Make Money From Job Boards
How do bloggers make money with job boards?
Bloggers can make money by finding jobs on a job board. The beauty of a job board is that you can make money even if you don’t have a blog. This can be a great experience for a new blogger.
An experienced blogger can make even more money from job boards. Blogging boards are a great way to gain exposure and supplement your income.
Job boards hire all different types of bloggers for any kind of blogging job you can think of.
Bloggers Make Money Selling Products
How do bloggers make money selling products?
Bloggers can make money from selling products. This is one of the most fun ways for me to make money blogging. I love being creative and creating and designing products are my favorite things to do!
Bloggers can sell physical or digital products. I sell digital products. I create and sell planner inserts. A person buys my products, print them out, and insert them into their planners.
If you would like to check out my digital products they are in my online shop. I have many digital products currently in development so keep checking back!
Multiple Streams Of Income
Just like with investing, bloggers should never depend on only one stream of income. Above all, if a blogger can mix up multiple streams of income, consequently they can pretty much bulletproof their pay.
There are so many four to seven-figure monthly bloggers out there. Therefore It’s almost crazy not to try blogging. So there you have it! 11 remarkable ways to answer that question, “How do bloggers make money?”
How do you make or hope to make money blogging? Let me know in the comments I would love to hear from you.
Nothing like a few good morning quotes to start your day on the right foot. Mornings can be rough. You just want to pull the covers back over your head and snuggle into that warm comforter and make the day wait a few more minutes before we grace it with our presence.
Good Morning Quotes
What goes better with the morning than a cup of coffee and some good quotes? I don’t care how successful you are, we all need a little extra inspiration in the morning once and awhile. Nothing helps me jump out of bed easier than a few good morning quotes to set me on the right path to get my day started.
“One small positive thought can transform your entire day.”
“Do the best until you can know better, then you can do better.” – Maya Angelou
“The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.”
“You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.”
“Living life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
“Every thought we think is creating our future.” – Louise Hay
“Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life!”
“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.” Lao Tzu
“Think like a proton, stay positive!” – OK, that one is just one of the fun good morning quotes. 🙂
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results?q=positive+thoughts
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results?q=positive+thoug
Good morning quotes to learn to love yourself more:
– Nikola Tesla
― Steve Maraboli
“It can be tough to undo the damage of your past and love yourself, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you can move on.” – I say that and I think it’s a good morning quote, so I had to add it. 😉
looked in the mirror and said, ‘You’re either going to love yourself or
hate yourself.’ And I decided to love myself. That changed a lot of
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results?q=love+yourself+
Gratitude can really make you a happier person. Starting you day with some good morning quotes about gratitude can make all the difference in how you feel. Who doesn’t love some good morning quotes or affirmations to start the day?
“When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out, and the tide of love rushes in.” – Kirsten Armstrong
“A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.”
“Surround yourself with people who are excited, inspired and grateful.”
“Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” Aesop
“Gratitude is one of the most medicinal emotions we can feel, it elevates our mood and fills us with joy.”
“Be thankful for what you’ll have, and you’ll end up having more.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
“Gratitude is riches, complaint is poverty.” Doris Day
“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
Who doesn’t love some good morning quotes from iconic women? Their attitude clearly shows why they became cultural icons of their time.
“Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Beauty is being the best version of yourself, Inside and out.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Butterflies are like women, we may look pretty and delicate, buy baby, we can fly through a hurricane.” – Betty White
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer.” – Harriet Tubman
“They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?” – Princess Diana
“Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
“Love me or hate me, I promise it will never break me.” – Tyra Banks
“Don’t push your weaknesses, play with your strengths.” – Jennifer Lopez
“I think if anyone tells you the odds are slim, just keep walking. Just do whatever the hell you want to do, because they don’t know what they are talking about. When you love something, and you work really really hard at it, you can do it.” – Melissa McCarthy
Good morning quotes about success to get you in the right mindset to start your day. Quotes are so inspiring, it’s great to start your day with them.
“The best views come after the hardest climb.”
“The path to success is to take massive determined action.” – Tony Robbins
“There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.”
“I treat winning and losing exactly the same. I see them both as necessary steps to get us where we are going. Big failures, big lessons, little failures, little lessons.” – Bob Proctor
“70 percent of success in life is showing up.” – Woody Allen
“I don’t care that they stole my idea, I care that they don’t have any of their own.” – Nicola Tesla
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill
“It takes 20 years to make an overnight success.” – Eddie Cantor
“You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success.” – Zig Ziglar
“Be around people who can keep your energy and inspiration high. While you can make progress alone, it’s so much easier when you have support.” – Joe Vitale
So there you have it, some really good morning quotes to get you motivated. For a little extra motivation you can always put them on post it notes and put them around your home to be inspired! Waking up to some good morning quotes are great things to see first thing in the morning! Which one is your favorite?
Pin This For Later
Make A Guy Fall In Love With You
So the title might be a bit bold, but you do have the ability to make a guy fall in love with you so deeply that he will never want to let you go. This is for married women as well as single women. Ladies, just because he put a ring on it doesn’t mean your work is done.
If you are going to be successful and you don’t plan on being single (There is absolutely nothing wrong with single btw!) you need a high quality man in your corner that doesn’t drag you down. So choose the guy you want to make fall in love with you wisely!
Never Chase A Guy
If you want to make a guy fall in love with you, this is rule number one with no exceptions.
Let a man be an actual man and let him come to you instead of you going after him. Men love a good chase. They don’t want a woman that is so easy he doesn’t have to work for her.
I don’t care how sexy a guy tries to tell you it is when a woman chases a man. It’s not. A man will want you if you are easy to get, he just probably won’t want to keep you.
Get yourself some other interests so you don’t put all of your emphasis on one person.
Treat Him Right
While a great relationship is one where a man treats a woman like a queen and a woman treats a man like a king, it isn’t always so. Treat a him right if you want to make a guy fall in love with you.
Have you ever seen a woman cowering around a man like a servant, and treating him like a king while he is acting like a court jester! That’s not cute.
It goes both ways, Have you seen women treating men badly, while she thinks she is the queen and he is her servant. Respect should go both ways. If you want to learn how to make a guy fall in love with you, watch successful relationships and take notes!
If a guy doesn’t act right and you are not married, save yourself years of heartache and move on. If you are married to a man that acts as the court jester, it’s time to evaluate what you can do to make this relationship work.
Once you are married and you partner doesn’t reciprocate the love, it falls on your shoulders to see if you can change the dynamic of the relationship. You can’t control other people, but you can control yourself.
You can learn how to make a guy fall in love with you if you work at it! Things worth having are worth working for.
Make a guy fall in love with you by cooking. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. I can say that is absolutely true.
While cooking may not be your jam, errybody’s gotta eat! If you are going to be CEO of your home , at the very least you will have to learn how to plan and make meals.
Cooking isn’t that difficult, but it can be intimidating. Learn the basics, and learn them well. Watch the cooking channel for some inspiration and recreate those things at home.
Don’t try out a brand new recipe the first time you cook for a guy. Once he’s hooked you can try out new recipes.
I try out new recipes on my husband all the time, but the first time I cooked for him I used the best recipe that I had already prepared many times for myself and my girlfriends. He loved what I made for him so much, I believe that recipe sealed the deal in our relationship.
There are a lot of recipes cheats out there that taste delicious. Try googling and search YouTube for some hacks and give them a try if you want to learn how to cook and make a guy fall in love with you!
I know, it’s superficial, right? Who wants to look like something the cat just dragged in? Not me and not you. It doesn’t matter if you are not perfect, just do the best with what you’ve got if you want to learn how to make a guy fall in love with you.
Wear clothes that flatter your (ass)ets. Invest in you with some nice clothes, hair, nails, and makeup. You don’t have to go all the way if that isn’t your thing, but women look so much better with groomed and filled brows, clean manicured nails, nice hair, lipstick, and a cute outfit.
I dress for me, but I also want to look great for my husband. I want to be someone I can feel good about. How you feel about yourself is the way others will see you too. Think about this, if you want to be seen as beautiful, first you must feel beautiful.
Be Clean And Organized
If you want to learn how to make a guy fall in love with you, be someone who makes him want to be and do better.
Keep yourself, your car, your purse, and your home clean and organized. Be top-notch, and you will be someone who he will not possibly want to live without.
There is a rule that I live by, and it’s whenever I touch something, I’d like it to be better after I touched it. This goes for my man too, I want to add to his life, not subtract from it.
A few organizational tips:
- When you reach into your bag to dig for something, pull everything out and organize it when you put it back in
- When you walk into a room, tidy an area before you leave, something small that takes two minutes and do this each time you enter the room throughout the day until it’s finished
- After you touch something, ask yourself “Am I leaving this better than I found it”
If you want to make a guy fall in love with you, don’t complain. If he has a ton of things that you would complain about, you probably want to find someone else to fall in love with you.
Complaining is one of the biggest turn-offs ever. A complainer is difficult to love. Complaining is like fingernails on a chalkboard, especially if someone has a whiny voice. Karen is a complainer, don’t be a Karen. If you know a person named Karen that doesn’t complain, be like her. 😉
If you have to complain, find a different outlet to do it. Write down your complaints and work through them on paper.
If you have an issue about something someone is doing, write it down to gain more perspective. You may decide the issue is something you simply need to get over, or if it is something that merits some discussion.
Find Out Who You Are
So many times, we forget just who we are. We get so involved in doing things for other people we don’t take the time to grow and come into our own personalities.
Spend time alone, getting to know you. Then you can be refreshed and rejuvenated, and in turn be even more desirable to make a guy fall in love with you.
Before I met my husband, I was really settled into who I was. I really wasn’t even interested in getting married, I loved the single me, but he stole my heart, we fell madly in love, and the rest is history.
I am 100% sure that if I did not first find out who I was and embrace being single, I never would have been able to make my husband fall in love with me.
Download The PDF
Don’t Be A Loudmouth
We all know one, or maybe we are one. Loud talking and putting your business out there for everyone to hear, or putting yo damn private business all over Facebook.
If you want to make a guy fall in love with you, don’t be a loudmouth.
A man may notice you if you are being a loudmouth, but it won’t be for the right reasons. You know what they say, actions speak louder than words, let your actions be loud, not your mouth. Your actions of being kind, successful, and strong will speak volumes of who you are.
Allow A Guy To Pay
If you want to learn how to make a guy fall in love with you, allow the him to pay for things for you!
You don’t owe him anything for footing the bill on your dates either.
When a man goes through the physical act of spending money on you, it reinforces that you are worth something. It allows him to feel like a man.
Guys are meant to be providers, and if they are not allowed to pay for things, you are subconsciously undermining their masculinity.
Once you are married, of course, you will contribute and money becomes community property.
When you are in the dating stages, don’t sell yourself short by going Dutch. If you don’t know your worth, how is a guy supposed to? If you want to learn how to make a guy fall in love with you, learn how to know your worth. You are worth him paying for your dates!
Do you really want to teach a guy that you don’t need him to pamper or take care of you? Or worse yet, do you want to marry a child instead of a man? What you do in the dating stages will carry over to the rest of your relationship.
Be A Good Listener
You don’t need your man to know every single detail of your life. This goes for marriage and dating.
Of course, your husband is your best friend, but if you leave a little mystery in the marriage that keeps an extra spark.
I’m not saying to hide things, but don’t fill him in on every little mundane thing you did throughout the day. Ask him some questions and be a good listener. Who doesn’t love to be listened to?
Be Successful & Encouraging
There is nothing sexier than a girl boss. You women who own and run your own business are confident naturally make a guy fall in love with you!
Don’t start a business to get a man, do it to build your confidence and your bank account. We all have something to offer the world, why not get paid for it?
You can encourage your man to be an entrepreneur too, and if that isn’t his thing, you can encourage him to excel in his area of expertise. Men love encouragement.
Women should be successful in their own right. You don’t want to spend your entire life building someone else’s empire, build your own.
Stay Out Of Debt
Seriously, who wants a woman with a bunch of baggage. Debt is baggage. Debt is a struggle, and nobody intentionally wants to struggle. If you want to make a guy fall in love with you, keep your baggage to a minimum.
If it is too late and you are already in debt, pay off your debt using the debt snowball method. If you have debt, that does not make you irresistible.
I know it takes a lot of cash to look great and to take care of yourself, but if you can’t afford it, you just have to delay that part of the plan. I’d much prefer to be a little unkempt than to pay for things that I want on credit.
Besides, if you want money instead of buying things on credit, why not just manifest the money?
Bonus Tip – Be Beautiful On The Inside
While men love a beautiful woman, it’s more important what is inside of your heart that what you look like on the outside.
Don’t use ugly words or speak harshly. Kindness is beautiful, and when you are beautiful on the inside that radiates onto the outside.
I will never forget what my daughter told me when she was four, “Mommy, my favorite part of you is your mouth because so many beautiful things come out of there.”
My mouth isn’t always spewing beauty that’s for sure, but her words are a great reminder to stay positive and remember that beauty starts on the inside.
If you put these 12 tips into action, you will live life as your best self, and then what guy can resist falling head over heels in love with you? So what do you think? Do you like these ideas for how to make a guy fall in love with you? Let me know in the comments I would love to hear from you.
Pin This For Later