Want to learn how to manifest your dream life? Wouldn’t you love to not merely survive, but thrive and live the life you have always dreamed about?
It’s much easier to learn how to manifest than it seems. Manifest simply means to make apparent or clearly visible. When you manifest something into reality, you are making it happen. When you learn how to manifest your possibilities are endless!
What Manifestation is Not
We all manifest one way or another. Anything you see was originally a thought that became a reality. Manifesting is natural, not some strange new-age concept. The faster you come to grips with the reality of manifesting, the quicker it will work for you.
If you want to learn how to manifest, and really bring your dream life into your world, you need your head in the game. How exciting is it that you can think of something and then it comes to pass?!?! The more excited you get about manifesting the easier it is to do. So let’s get excited about manifesting, throw back your head, and yell “woo-hoo”! Ahem, I got a little excited there. But manifesting IS exciting.
How To Manifest Step One – Mindset
Change your mindset. A positive mindset is optimal for how to manifest the life of your dreams. Whatever you focus on will eventually happen. If you are busy focusing on what you don’t want you will attract it, that’s just the Universal Law of Attraction. However, if you focus on what you do want that’s what you will manifest.
Dwell on good positive thoughts. The more you think about something the more real it becomes. Our brains are such powerful computers that when we think about something continually it eventually happens. Thoughts are things and your brain designs the map to acquire them. So this is a double-edged sword. It’s so beautiful to manifest your dream life, but if you focus on the wrong types of things you can manifest a nightmare, so learning how to manifest the positive is critical!
Ways to Change Your Mindset
So now that we know how powerful our brains are and how important it is to have the right mindset, we need to know how to manifest by changing our mindset. Negativity not only poisons your brain, but it can poison your entire body and anyone else that is around you, and that’s so not cool.
The Law of Attraction attracts whatever you are thinking about. So if you constantly are thinking you are going to eventually get cancer, you are going to attract it. On the flip side, if you constantly dwell on becoming a successful person, you will attract that!
- Write your positive thoughts. Writing your mantra and heartfelt affirmations down can really put your mind onto the right track. Write them over and over until they become a part of you and you no longer doubt yourself, but feel the excitement that you can accomplish all of your dreams and goals.
- Surround yourself with like-minded individuals. Get rid of the negative naysayers in your life. I call them foxes. Those foxes that spoil the vineyard. Find friends who have goals that are aligned with your success. You can help each other stay on track and take your success to the next level. Like-minded friends are a big step in how to manifest positive things.
- Take care of your body. When you don’t feel well it’s really hard to stay positive and pursue your dreams. Eat healthily, get plenty of sleep, and stay away from any bad habits that will sabotage your physical success. Your health is your wealth, treat your body like the temple that it is and it will serve you well throughout your lifetime.
How to Manifest Step 2 – Journal Manifest
Writing things down really makes things happen. You can absolutely Journal Your Way to a Successful Life. Because journaling is so powerful, it’s a super-powerful manifestation tool. There is nothing like making something happen on paper with your own handwriting.
How to manifest your desires with a journal:
- Manifestation Journaling – This is when you write down exactly what you want to happen, do, get, be, or become. Be very specific and write down complete details. You can add dates and deadlines and write them into your planner. What does your perfect day look like? Your perfect business? Your perfect family? No one and nothing is “perfect” but it can be perfect for you.
- Gratitude Journaling – Writing in a journal all of the things you are thankful for. Keep track of specific milestones that show you are on your way to achieving your dreams and goals. It could even be a dream that you had while sleeping and you were achieving your milestone. Gratitude goes a long way in the manifestation process. The more you are grateful the more you will accomplish.
- Affirmation and Mantra Journaling– Remember in school when you would get into trouble and you had to write something over and over? If you don’t, remember when Bart Simpson did? The reason writing was used to modify behavior is because it works! If you journal your mantra or your affirmations they become a part of you. Affirmations are important because they will modify your behavior and as a result, you will manifest what you write.
- The 555 Method – Have you heard of how to manifest with the 555 manifesting method? You pick something you want to manifest and write it in your journal 55 times a day for 5 days. This really speeds up the manifestation process if you can train your brain to focus on the positive outcome.
How to Manifest Step 3 – Recognize Blocks
I cannot leave out blocks when it comes to manifesting. Blocks stop you from being able to manifest your dreams. Blocks are energetic, meaning they are blocking energy that you need to get out of your way so you can focus on how to manifest those desires. There are different types of blocks and the key is to recognize them so you can get them out of your way!
Personal development is a lifelong process and it will teach you how to manifest much easier and faster. The more you clear your blocks, the happier and more successful you will become. Those are the happy side effects of self-improvement and manifesting that dream life of yours.
- Money Blocks – We all have them. A money block is the limited amount of money that you are comfortable having. Money blocks stop our dreams in their tracks. When you notice you have some type of issue like being afraid of money or continually spending too much of it, those are definite money blocks. Find the root of the block, address and it and get rid of it.
- Limiting Beliefs – Limiting beliefs are a type of block. When you think you are not worthy, or you don’t deserve something, that’s a block. Or maybe you don’t believe you can be successful or that you are who you are supposed to be. Those limiting beliefs are blocking you from your success. Recognize them, journal your way out of them and move on!
- Relationship Blocks – Relationship blocks are people who block you from achieving your dreams and goals. They are people that just are not aligned with your success or sidetrack you. This type of block can be the hardest because it’s usually family or close friends. You have to be strong and put your success over other people’s sabotage.
So there you have it. How to Manifest Your Dream Life in Three Easy Steps.
Lets Recap The Three Steps to Manifest Your Dream Life:
Step 1 – Mindset. Get your mindset where it needs to be, so you can focus on the good and see the glass as half full. Take care of your body and do whatever it takes to get your mind in the manifesting game.
Step 2 – Journal Manifest. Write down your dreams and goals. Set deadlines and manifest your perfect for you life on paper. So you can then mix in some gratitude and affirmations and you will be on the road to manifestation.
Step 3 – Recognize Blocks. Those pesky things that stop you from money, success and your dreams. Recognize blocks and work through them and in doing so you will be successfully manifesting your dream life in no time.
Manifesting isn’t as complicated as we sometimes make it out to be. Just start out manifesting small things like $100 or a new pet, and your manifesting ability will continue to grow. Stay positive and work on the things you have the power to change. Realize that you have known how to manifest your entire life and now you can focus it on what you really want to manifest, your dream life.
Have you learned some new ideas on how to manifest? I think breaking it down to focusing on three things will help you get faster results. Are you excited to start manifesting some good stuff? Let me know in the comments I would love to hear from you.
Such a great post– I LOVE the “what manifestation is not”. I think it’s so incredibly important because we are affirming ourselves day in and day out whether we realize it or not. Why not change what we tell ourselves into something nurturing that allows for growth and a positive mindset? It’s certainly better than feeding ourselves the crap that tells us we aren’t good enough. Great post <3
Thank you Chloe! You are so right. We can help ourselves grow and be positive. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Why not chose life?
Deanna – Plan Blog Repeat recently posted…How To Manifest Your Dream Life in 3 Easy Steps