Want to learn how to manifest your dream life? It’s much easier than it seems. Manifest simply means to make apparent or clearly visible. When you manifest something into reality you are making it happen.
What Manifestation is Not
We all manifest one way or another. Anything you see was originally a thought that became a reality. Manifesting is natural, not some strange new age concept. The faster you come to grips with the reality of manifesting, the quicker it will work for you. Because if you want to learn how to manifest you really need your head in the game.
How To Manifest Step One – Mindset
Change your mindset. A positive mindset is optimal to manifest the life of your dreams. Whatever you focus on will eventually happen. If you are busy focusing on what you don’t want you will attract it, that’s just a universal law. However, if you focus on what you do want that’s what you will manifest.
Dwell on good positive thoughts. The more you think about something the more real it becomes. Our brains are such powerful computers that when we think about something continually it eventually happens. Thoughts are things and your brain designs the map to acquire them. So this is a double edged sword. It’s so beautiful to manifest your dream life, but if you focus on the wrong types of things you can manifest a nightmare.
Ways to Change Your Mindset
So now that we know how powerful our brains are and how important it is to have the right mindset we need to know how to change our mindset. Negativity not only poisons your brain, but it can poison your entire body and anyone else who is around you.
- Write your positive thoughts. Writing your mantra and affirmations down can really put your mind onto the right track. Write them over and over until they become a part of you and you no longer doubt yourself but feel excitement that you can accomplish all of your dreams and goals.
- Surround yourself with like minded individuals. Get rid of the negative naysayers in your life. I call them foxes. Those foxes that spoil the vineyard. Find friends who have goals that are aligned with your success. You can help each other stay on track and take your success to the next level.
- Take care of your body. When you don’t feel well it’s really hard to stay positive and pursue your dreams. Eat healthy, get plenty of sleep and stay away from any bad habits that will sabotage your physical success. Your health is your wealth, treat your body like the temple that it is and it will serve you well throughout your lifetime.
How to Manifest Step 2 – Journal Manifest
Writing things down really makes things happen. You can absolutely Journal Your Way to a Successful Life. Because journaling is so powerful, it’s a super powerful manifestation tool. There is nothing like making something happen on paper with your own handwriting.
Here are three different ways you can use your journal to manifest your dreams into reality.
- Manifestation Journaling – This is when you write down exactly what you want to happen, do, get, be or become. Be very specific and write down complete details. You can add dates and deadlines and write them into your planner. What does your perfect day look like? Your perfect business? Your perfect family? No one and nothing is “perfect” but it can be perfect for you.
- Gratitude Journaling – Writing in a journal all of the things you are thankful for. Keep track of specific milestones that show you are on your way to achieving your dreams and goals. It could even be a dream that you had while sleeping and you were achieving your milestone. Gratitude goes a long way in the manifestation process. The more you are grateful the more you will accomplish.
- Affirmation and Mantra Journaling– Remember in school when you would get into trouble and you had to write something over and over? If you didn’t remember when Bart Simpson did? The reason writing was used to modify behavior is because it works! If you journal your mantra or your affirmations they become a part of you. Affirmations are important because they will modify your behavior and as a result you will manifest what you write.
How to Manifest Step 3 – Recognize Blocks
I cannot leave out blocks when it comes to manifesting. Blocks stop you from being able to manifest your dreams. There are different types of blocks.
- Money Blocks – We all have them. A money block is the limited amount of money that you are comfortable having. Money blocks stop our dreams in their tracks. When you notice you have some type of issue like being afraid of money or continually spending too much of it, those are definite money blocks. Find the root of the block, address and it and get rid of it.
- Limiting Beliefs – Limiting beliefs are a type of block. When you think you are not worthy, or you don’t deserve something, that’s a block. Or maybe you don’t believe you can be successful or who you are supposed to be. Those limiting beliefs are blocking you from your success. Recognize them, journal your way out of them and move on!
- Relationship Blocks – Relationship blocks are people who block you from achieving your dreams and goals. They are people that just are not aligned with your success or side track you. This type of block can be the hardest because it’s usually family. You have to be strong and put your success over other peoples sabotage.
So there you have it. How to Manifest Your Dream Life in Three Easy Steps. Lets recap:
Step 1 – Mindset. Get your mindset where it needs to be, so you can focus on the good and see the glass as half full. Take care of your body and do whatever it takes to get your mind in the manifesting game.
Step 2 – Journal Manifest. Write down your dreams and goals. Set deadlines and manifest your perfect for you life on paper. So you can then mix in some gratitude and affirmations and you will be on the road to manifestation.
Step 3 – Recognize Blocks. Those pesky things that stop you from money, success and your dreams. Recognize blocks and work through them and in doing so you will be successfully manifesting your dream life in no time.
Step 3 – Recognize Blocks. Those pesky things that stop you from money, success and your dreams. Recognize them and work through them and you will be successfully manifesting your dream life in no time!